The early New Testament church was birthed in prayer and sustained in prayer. The importance of the church praying together is evident throughout the book of Acts. If we want to experience a fresh outpouring of God's Spirit today at FCC, in each of our lives, it begins where the early church began...with prayer. Wednesday evenings is the time for our church family to come together to seek the Lord and in doing so experience a "fresh encounter" in our personal relationship with Christ that will impact our lives, our church, our community and the world. Be prepared to be blessed!
That's why I urge you to pray for absolutely everything, ranging from small to large. Include everything as you embrace this God-life, and you'll get God's everything. (Mark 11:24)
Fresh Encounter Prayer Service
When: Wednesdays @ 7pm
Who: The entire church family!
Note: Childcare for children 5 and younger is available
Prayer Partners Ministry
Prayer Partners are the individuals who pray for our pastor and Sun morning services during the services themselves. Why do we pray during the services? When prayer partners gather to pray on Sun morning, we are supporting our pastor in the same way that Aaron and Hur supported Moses while he was in prayer during Joshua's battle with the Amalekites. With the help of Moses' brother Aaron and a layman named Hur, Joshua was victorious against enemies who were trying to destroy God's children (Exodus 17:8-13). As the pastor delivers God's word to the people, he knows that two or more people are gathered together in the church building to lift up the ministry in prayer.
Prayer Partners commit to...
For more info or to join this ministry, please contact our offices.
- pray regularly on a personal basis for our church & pastor.
- pray when scheduled during the message portion of the service with at least one other prayer partner. A prayer guide is provided by the pastor. A monthly schedule is also provided.
- meet with the pastor and the worship team 10 minutes prior to the service on your assigned Sun to prayer backstage.
- attend the annual prayer partner retreat.
- participate with the the prayer chain so that emergency requests can be covered in prayer.
(Prayer Intercessory Team)
The P.I.T. Crew was formed to lift our pastor, their wives, the elders, and church staff in daily prayer. P.I.T. Crew members are asked to commit to:
For more info or to join this team, please contact our offices.
- Prayer on a daily basis for the person you have been assigned.
- Prayer once a week with your assigned person; meeting with that person and other crew members who have also been assigned him/her.
- Taking prayer requests from your assigned person - keeping all prayer requests confidential.
- The prayer time together is a time to pray only for your assigned person and any needs he/she may have.