FCC hosts the annual Norwalk Christmas Festival, which includes a full-length drama, performance groups and more. Each year the festival gets bigger and better, and each year we need more and more volunteers to make it a success. Contact Pastor Alan if you would like to get involved with the next Norwalk Christmas Festival! Visit the NCF website >>
How Can I Get Involved?
This year's centerpiece will be a musical drama entitled, "Immanuel". The success of the festival always lies on the shoulders of our volunteers, and there are several different ways to get involved (see list below).
- Set Designer: Receives vision from writer/director; coordinates set construction and design.
- NCF Coordinator: Helps coordinate the musical acts and other activities that happen outside of the drama (greeting, refreshments, etc.).
- Decorations Coordinator: Oversees the team responsible for decorating outside and in the lobby.
- Stage Manager: Works closely with director cueing actors, working backstage, etc.
- Prop Manager: Recruits team to acquire needed props.
- Costume Manager: Recruits team to acquire and produce needed costumes.
- Sound Team: Responsible for sound needs in the drama, lobby & worship center and coordinates video feed to the green room.
- Green Room Attendant: Attends to the musical guests while in the green room; cues guests to main stage and lobby stage.
- Lighting: Responsible for stage lighting.
- Photo/Video Coordinator: Promotional photos, cast photos, video clips for promotion, video of drama, etc.