Online GivingFellowship Community Church now offers an online giving tool to those who wish to use it. Users can designate how their gift is used (general expenses, Building Bridges program, missions, etc.) and the frequency in which they give. Online giving is secure, tax deductible and reflected on your Giving Statement. We offer this service only as a convenience and not as a way to circumvent sound Biblical money management principles or to, in any way, incur debt. Our online giving tool allows you to submit a gift by authorizing an automated bank draft (ACH/EFT) to your account. Credit cards are not permitted.
Getting Started... (new users)
- Click on the Online Giving link.
- Enter your e-mail address. Click Create New Profile. Enter your information in all fields. Click Create My Profile.
- On the FCC Tithes & Offerings form, enter your FCC Tithe envelope # (if applicable) and review/enter all required contact information.
- Enter the desired dollar amount into one or more of the four giving categories. At the end of this process, each category amount is automatically tallied.
- Opt to send a one time gift, create a recurring gift or have our tool remind you when it's time to send another gift. Click the Next button.
- Review the total dollar amount and billing information.
- Enter your checking account information. Click Complete Payment.
A confirmation will display, and the online giving tool will automatically send you an e-mail receipt. Print either of these for your records, and our bookkeeper will record your gift on your Giving Statement.