Baby Nursery (Birth-18mon)
Representing our youngest members, our nursery is a fully-staffed, secure environment providing childcare for children from birth to 18 months of age. Our time together includes:
Security & Safety Policies
- Free play
- Routine care-giving
- Take home sheets for older children to review w/their parents
- Identification system
- At the time of drop off, the child is issued an ID tag, which is attached to the child's back.
- The child's ID tag is assigned a number. In case of emergency or illness (or if a child cannot be soothed after 15 min), the child's number is displayed on the overhead screen during the service.
- Children should be dropped off and picked up by a parent/guardian.
- Snacks are free from ingredients that would trigger a peanut allergy.
- All teachers & helpers are subject to a DCI background check before they are allowed to volunteer.